Sunday, December 2, 2012

Manopause: Male Menopause Cureology Natural Andropause Tips

A lot is written for women about handling menopause. What about men? Do men undergo a similar hormone related mid-life change? You Bet! It’s related to decreasing testosterone levels. Whether you call it MANopause, andropause, male menopause, or other unkind names, it is real and it may have more negative health implications than previously thought. That's right!  Diabetes, heart disease, brain fog and more. You need to know how to combat this or become a casualty to more than a poor sex life.  The good news is that there are natural approaches to supporting your body and improving health related to andropause.

Read more

2 comments:

  1. Somulin was of a last resort product option for me, I have been dealing with sporadic bouts of insomnia for the past 4 years, and I just could not take all the horrible side effects that I experienced with some of the sleep meds the doctors put me on…and I have tried plenty of them. My doctor recommended Somulin to me as a natural alternative. I fall asleep extremely quickly and soundly! I’m not tired at all when I wake up and I use it every night. This product has literally changed my life. I bought it from http://www.somulin.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somulin seems to contain a lot of helpful herbal and supplement ingredients which would stand to help insomnia quite handily. Glad you had a good experience and thanks for sharing. Was it insomnia brought on by "manopause"?

    ReplyDelete